COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION PROTOCOLS July 1, 2021 Our Valued Customers • Please understand that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe & healthy within BC Government requirements.
• MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED for vaccinated and non vaccinated people over the age of 12 as per Government of BC guidelines.
• Please understand that the rules put in place are NOT our doing, but we are ADHERING TO HEALTH BC’S COMMUNICABLE DISEASE PREVENTION GUIDELINGS.
• We have hand sanitizer provided for you at the entrance & washrooms for your convenience. • Please follow socializing guidelines within our establishment. There is to be NO SOCIALIZING BETWEEN TABLES.
• Please understand customers MUST SIT IN THEIR SEATS WHEN IN THE RESTAURANT.
• Please ask your server for what you need, DO NOT HELP YOURSELF TO ANYTHING, ASK YOUR SERVER FOR WHAT YOU NEED.
• DO NOT PUT ANYTHING OR LEAN ON THE COUNTER.
• DO NOT PUT YOUR THINGS ON THE CENTER ISLAND OR TOUCH ANYTHING.
• Please understand we are only allowed to have a maximum of 48 people in the restaurant at one time. PLEASE BE PATIENT. • There is NO maximum number of people to a table.
• Please understand there is no longer any toys/crayons/reading material in the restaurant, hoping this will change in September.
Thank you for respecting our business & following the guidelines we are working with to operate our restaurant